This year’s E3 conference was a treat for racing enthusiasts. We saw previews of two big racing titles hitting stores this fall: Forza Motorsport 7 and Project CARS 2. Now that they are close to launch we wanted to recap the details and get you excited for new features and gameplay!
Forza Motorsport 7
Each iteration of the franchise brings something new and this time it’s all about 4K, cars, and customized drivers. Forza 7 is set to provide stunning visuals since it is built for the new Xbox One X and also your choice of Windows 10 machines. You can also play it on other versions of Xbox One like the S or original.
If you haven’t seen it already check out the official Forza 7 game trailer:
What’s New in this Version?
- Takes advantage of XBOX One X
- Able to deliver 4k quality and 60fps gameplay
- 700+ cars available to race and customize
- Highest selection of premium car brands
- Support for the Forza Racing Championship Esports League
- Personalize your driver’s appearance
- Digital version allows you to play across Xbox devices or Win10 computers without buying multiple copies
- September 29, 2017 if you purchase the Ultimate Edition
- October 3, 2017 if you purchase the Standard or Deluxe Editions
- November 7, 2017 for Xbox One X
When purchasing you’ll have to consider two questions: do I want to play on Windows and Xbox, and do I want to play it a few days early? If yes to both then go with the Ultimate digital version. Otherwise save some money and go with the standard or deluxe versions.
What’s Included in Each Edition?
The Standard Edition has everything mentioned above and is available in both digital and disc versions.